For a smooth transition: This transition bed will help the baby make the switch from a crib to a kid’s bed. Your little one will feel cocooned and comforted inside this roof structure. Sweet dreams await your angel in this new bed.
A Scandinavian house bed: Give the nursery a Scandinavian look with this trendy, functional piece in natural wood. A great place for a baby to sleep or play.
Made of solid wood: This house bed is made of solid natural poplar. What about your little prince or princess safety? No worries? this piece has been fully tested! The bed, which looks like a teepee, just needs a standard crib mattress. So you can reuse the one baby slept on before, just put it directly on the floor, inside the wood frame. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. This product is made in North America with 100% solid wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
- SCANDINAVIAN TRANSITION BED: Both kids and adults will love the clean lines and natural look of this transition bed. It’s sure to have an impact in the nursery.
- HOUSE BED BUILT OF POPLAR: This bed, made from solid wood, is safe for your little one. It’s more than just a decorative piece. it’s also a very functional bed that’ll keep baby calm during this major change.
- ADAPTED TO BABY’S MATTRESS: No need to buy a new mattress just use the one you had in the baby’s crib. All you need to do is put it straight on the floor and you’re good to go.
- REMOVABLE CROSSBAR: One of the crossbars can be removed so you can play with your kids without hitting your head. The sturdiness of the furniture won’t be affected in any way.
- South Shore is proud to stand behind this wooden bed frame, toddler transitional house bed.
- EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps.
Canopy & Poster
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
54.50 x 30.50 x 47.50 Inches