An all-season passenger performance tire, the 4XS from Sceptor is designed for use on passenger cars such as compacts, coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans. The Sceptor 4XS is built with the latest technology and offers drivers superior quality and value plus strong all-season traction and performance. Produced by Nexen Tire, a leading tire manufacturer, the Sceptor 4XS boasts a long tread life to help drivers spend more time on the road, and a special, modern tread design that quickly evacuates water to resist hydroplaning on wet roads. The Sceptor 4XS is backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer , so that drivers can be assured that they’ll receive quality performance for a long time, and is available in a wide range of sizes to fit most popular cars that are currently on the market.
Sceptor 4XS Passenger All-Season P215/70R16 H Tire
- Built with a special, modern tread design that allows for strong all-season performance
- Four wide, circumferential grooves within the tread remove water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Advanced construction promotes a longer tread life
- Backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life
- Available in a wide range of sizes that fit today’s most popular compacts, coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans
Tire Speed Rating