Michelin Defender T+H All-Season Highway Tire
- The longest-lasting tire among leading competitive tires
- Miles of uncompromised safety performance
- Designed to deliver a quiet, comfortable ride
- 80,000 mileage warranty
- Light Truck/SUV/CUV
Delivering All-Season performance and longevity without sacrificing comfort or handling.
The Defender T+H utilizes a new, all-season tread compound that provides improved durability and longevity. The asymmetric pattern that utilizes Michelin’s IntelliSipe technology of zigzag sipes that interlock below the surface is designed for a smooth and quiet ride. It also boosts tread block rigidity while increases the tire’s contact with the road. The independent tread blocks and zigzag sipes together create the necessary biting edges for traction on slippery surfaces encountered during winter months.
The new generation compound of the Defender T+H features a high silica content to help wet traction. The circumferential grooves and lateral notches forcefully channel water away from the footprint of the tire to keep the vehicle from hydroplaning. Reinforced by a single ply of polyamide, the two internal wide steel belts stabilize the tread while improving steering response and giving the tire a longer life.
- Lose track of the miles. The longest-lasting tire among leading competitive tires Drive on and rack up the miles. Our MaxTouch Construction™ is designed to ensure the tire contact forces are evenly distributed – maximizing treadlife. And our durable EverTread™ compound offers long-lasting dependability.
- Escape compromise. Miles of uncompromised safety performance. Leave worries behind and hit the road with confidence. Our IntelliSipe™ technology is designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while special rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning.
- Get there comfortably. Designed to deliver a quiet, comfortable ride. Experience miles of quiet and comfort wherever you go. Our Comfort Control Technology™ helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing noise with the road.
Car Type: Passenger Car Tires
Passenger Car Tires
Tire Speed Rating
Assembled Product Weight
Defender T + H
Manufacturer Part Number
Michelin North America
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
23.46 x 7.44 x 23.46 Inches