Where are your tires leading you, Whether cruising down the highway or taking the road less traveled, let the Finalist Terreno A/T – 235/75R15 109S XL SUV/Light Truck All-Terrain (AT) Tire lead you there. The Finalist Terreno AT is an all-terrain tire designed to give you to give you that balance of a smooth, quiet highway ride while giving you additional traction off-road. The special formulated compound delivers superior wear and puncture resistance while the step down tread blocks with 3d siping strengthens the tread blocks while providing outstanding handling in both wet and dry conditions.
Finalist Terreno XL SUV/Light Truck All-Terrain All-Season 235/75R15 109S Tire
- 50,000 Mile Limited Treadwear.
- Special tead compound and wide footprint enhance tread life and deliver excellent braking on wet and dry roads.
- The new generation tread design with multiple sipes provide outstanding off-road traction.
- Open shoulder grooves prevent hydroplaning with wet grip performance.
- Jointless nylon band improves tread stiffness and uniformity to deliver high speed stability
- M+S rated for All-Season Performance
- Tire Only – Wheel Not Included
- Tire Type: SUV/Light Truck All-Terrain
- Load Range: XL (Extra Load) 50 PSI
- Load Index: (2271 Lbs)
Sport Utility Vehicle
Tire Speed Rating
Manufacturer Part Number