The Continental PureContact LS all-season tire is engineered for sedans, coupes, small crossovers, and minivans. It combines superb steering with exceptional traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Its asymmetric tread pattern with stable shoulder blocks ensures exceptional lateral grip and high-speed handling. The wide center rib enhances ride comfort and stability. Continentals Comfort Ride Technology reduces vibration while the Silane additives enhance wet traction. Siping adds biting edges for superior wet and winter traction.
- The Continental PureContact LS is an all-season tire that’s designed for use on passenger cars such as coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans
- Backed by a 70,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- QuickView indicators within the tread visually alert drivers when the tire is no long optimized to perform in dry, wet, or snowy weather
- Features EcoPlus Technology that increases grip for shorter braking distances
- Optimized design and special technology reduces rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency
Tire Speed Rating
Manufacturer Part Number